Terms & Conditions.
The Promotor is Tribo Technologies Ltd. Company No.: 09834115. Reg. Office: Camburgh House, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3DN, UK.
- To enter the competition, you are required to comment on the Facebook competition post and ‘like’ the bubble babysitting Facebook page.
- Entries are open until 23.00 on Friday 9th December.
- To enter you must be over the age of 18.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Automated entries will be disqualified.
No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for any reason whatsoever.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a member of bubble staff.
- The prize will be £100 in vouchers to spend at Hamley’s toy store.
The prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without notice.
- In participating in this competition, you offer a complete release of Facebook and acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- There will be one winner, announced via a public post on one of bubble’s social media platforms. Bubble will make all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the winner is made aware of their win. If the chosen winner is unable to be contacted, is unresponsive, or fails to meet the eligibility requirements, bubble will select another winner at random 48 hours after the first attempt to contact the winner. This process will be continued until a chosen winner is notified and accepts their prize.
- Bubble reserves the right to extend the competition closing date at its discretion.
The winner agrees to the use of their name in connection with the competition and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by the Promoter relating to any publicity in respect of the competition.
The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.