At Bubble, we let parents be all that they need to be.
We are a venture-backed tech startup, changing the lives of parents for the better and growing fast. Our on-demand app lets parents discover and book amazing local nannies and babysitters quickly and securely. We have over 130,000 users and more than a million hours of childcare have been requested on our platform.
Ask any parent and they’ll tell you that the impact on one’s life of having easy access to quality childcare is profound. The mums, dads and carers in our community love and rely on our service every day and we are passionate and dedicated towards delivering them amazing customer experiences. Our brand is vital to everything we do – it’s why parent’s trust us in the first place and it’s why they love to tell all their friends about us. We have a huge opportunity to make our brand synonymous with modern parenting. We are looking for someone to join our marketing team and report to our CCO. We are specifically looking for someone who is an experienced brand marketer who can take ownership of our comms across social and PR.
There are 4 main areas of focus for this role:
- Define the role of all social channels and strategy across each
- Represent Bubble across all social media and posting on our behalf
- Produce posts within our brand guidelines
- Maximise engagement and increase following
- Create a social media calendar which fits with the brand strategy
- Spot trends and news items where we can join the conversation
- Create social specific branded content
- Identify key influencers for us to work with
- Negotiate partnerships with influencers / agents
- Produce interesting and engaging content with influencers
- Manage budgets
- Monitor deliverables and results
- Plan PR campaigns to drive awareness of Bubble amongst parents
- Build and manage press list
- Produce regular campaigns
- Manage case studies / parents we can use for press
- Media monitoring to find opportunities for tactical responses from Bubble
- Opportunities to raise the profile of Bubble and individuals with the business
- Identify brand partnerships that can leverage growth
- Work on campaigns with these partners which drive new user registrations
- Take ownership of other ad hoc marketing opportunities that arise
Everything you do will be measured against the growth it delivers. You will need to be rigorous at setting measurable objectives and tracking what you do and how it is contributing to the business.
Skills & experience required
- Experienced: You’ve had 8+ years experience in a marketing or PR role. You have strong conviction in your skills and ideas and will be able to lean on successful experiences when being tasked with devising the strategy for Bubble.
- Hands on: You love being on social channels, you’ve run social on behalf of a brand.
- Relentless (in a nice way!): You know how to pitch a PR campaign and have had success doing it in the past.
- Passionate: You really care about modern parenting and understand how childcare is a vital part of how parents can be happier.
- Highly creative: You enjoy writing, you like testing new ideas, you use your initiative and can think on your feet
- Curious: You are interested in how brand channels can deliver growth, you are keen to try new things and keep on top of trends
- Meticulous: Attention to detail is everything, you really care about grammar!
- Tech savvy: You have the ability to create and distribute your content smartly online using tools like Mailchimp, Tweetdeck, Canva etc..
- Data literate: You make decisions based on data and are adept at identifying what insight is required to make the right calls, and to understand what is working and what is not.
- Competitive salary
- Lovely office space in West London
- Mentorship from outstanding marketing experts.
- Option for flexible working
- Free childcare allowance
Please get in touch with email@example.com with your CV and why you’d be great for this role.