At Bubble, we’re on a mission to help parents be all they need to be. We do this by making it simple, secure and quick for them to access flexible childcare on-demand. Our flagship product is the Bubble marketplace app. Powered by our cutting-edge technology, thousands of parents use it to discover, book and pay flexible babysitters and nannies. Over a million hours of childcare have been requested on Bubble, we’re rated 5-stars on Trustpilot and are backed by venture capital and some of the country’s best tech entrepreneurs.
Bubble also supports employers to provide subsidised childcare as a flexible benefit to their working parents. Particularly in light of the impact of Covid-19, offering childcare support is essential to maintaining parent-staff wellbeing and productivity, meeting diversity and inclusion objectives, and retaining and attracting top talent.
We are now seeking a fantastic Sales Development Representative to help us drive growth of our b2b offering.
This is a great role for someone with 1-3 years sales experience, looking for the chance to make a mark, with excellent career progression opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- Utilising a blend of channels to generate new sales opportunities
- Cold outbound prospecting; identifying new businesses to target and conducting a structured and smart programme of outreach
- Following up on outbound marketing campaigns to build on engagement and convert leads into opportunities
- Outreach to, and qualification of, contacts that meet a predetermined lead score.
- Setting up a weekly quota of booked meetings between qualified leads and the Bubble sales team and facilitating a smooth handover
- Recording all activity within our CRM
- Providing feedback into our Product team to help refine our corporate offering moving forward.
What are we looking for?
- Prospecting experience: you will have worked in a sales or SDR role previously with a good understanding and appreciation of what is required to be successful.
- Confident salesperson: You are an engaging and accomplished communicator, capable of convincing and influencing the C-suite stakeholders you’ll be regularly speaking with.
- Technically savvy: You love using software and technology to make your job more efficient. You are up to date on the best tools to be using in your day to day work. Experience with Hubspot CRM is preferred but not essential.
- Passion: Startups are hard, full on and throw constant challenges at the people within them. We need someone who is positive, high energy and truly passionate about what Bubble is trying to do.
- High EQ: Childcare is so important, parents are understandably sensitive about it and HR teams feel an acute duty of care to their staff. Being smart, sensitive and truly understanding to their needs will be vital to your success.
- Tenacious: You are a self-starter with a track record of continuously hitting high activity levels.
- Salary of £20,000 – £30,000k per annum + bonus, depending on experience
- Bonus scheme based on meetings arranged and closed sales
- 25 Days a year holiday
- Part-time remote/flexible working available. We’re run by people with small children and empathise entirely with the need and value of flexibility in both how and where we work.
- Free childcare allowance
Email email@example.com with your CV and explain why you’re right for the job.