At Bubble, we’re striving to solve one of society’s biggest problems, with the potential to make life better for millions of people.
Our revolutionary on-demand app allows parents to source, book and pay for childcare quickly, flexibly and securely, and our mission is to help parents be all they need to be.
Customers have really embraced our service offering and we now boast over 130,000 users, across the UK, with over 1 million hours of childcare already requested on our platform. We are a venture-backed tech startup, growing fast, with funding already secured to grow the team and business further.
We’ve recently launched a permanent nanny placement service, to complement our flagship marketplace product. The early interest we’ve seen in the service has been amazing, and we’re now growing the team to drive this particular part of our business forward – that’s where you come in!
What you’ll be doing:
- Onboarding Nannies: The key to success in this role will be building and having access to a brilliant pool of candidates. You’ll be tasked with recruiting, onboarding and nurturing our nanny-base – ensuring supreme quality and amazing engagement with our brand and service.
- Advising clients: You’ll be speaking with parents daily, understanding their specific needs, selling our specific service and building lasting relationships that result in successful placements.
- Job matching: From the moment of a parent’s first enquiry, to placement, you’ll be liaising between clients and nannies, to help each other find the perfect fit in the most efficient and enjoyable way possible.
- Product input: This is a new service for Bubble and we’ll be constantly looking to optimise our product offering and build new tech to make it the best in class. Your input will be key in ensuring we’re building the right things at the right time.
- Reporting: We are a data-driven business and you’ll be responsible for reporting on your activity and pipeline in a structured and granular way.
What we’re looking for:
- Kindness, honesty and decency. This is the first thing we look for in anyone we interview. It’s without doubt a must-have!
- Recruitment or sales experience: You have 2+ years minimum in a job that involves either placing candidates with clients, or progressing clients through a structured sales funnel. Experience in childcare is a major plus, but not a prerequisite.
- A great way with people: You are highly skilled, engaging, personable and likeable when dealing with customers – whatever the situation or channel. We care deeply about the brand we’re building at Bubble and our values when it comes to how we talk to our customers – it’s vital that you’re able to be a brilliant representation of that.
- Emotional intelligence: Finding a nanny is hard work for parents – it’s sensitive and can be an emotional decision too. We need people who are totally switched on to that, and are able to speak with clients in a relevant, reassuring and confident way.
- Tenacity: You’re not only used to working in a sales and/or targets driven environment, but you get a real kick out of it. You love exceeding target expectations and have a track record you can point to of doing it.
- Attention to detail: You’re very adept at juggling many balls without taking your eye off any of them. You know how to move potential clients through a structured sales funnel in a smart, predictable and efficient way.
- Hunger & enthusiasm: We plan to grow fast and have an enormous opportunity in front of us. We’re looking for people who relish a challenge and are desperate to make their mark.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Company pension
- 25 days a year holiday
- A new macbook
- Option for flexible working
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you’d like to put yourself forward for this role, please send us your CV and a short cover note using the “Apply Now” button.