At Bubble, we are striving to solve one of society’s biggest problems, with the potential to make life better for millions of people.
Our cutting-edge technology connects parents with exceptional childcare flexibly, securely and quickly. This is life-changing for our customers, and our mission is to help them ‘be all they need to be.’.
Customers have really embraced our service offering and we now boast over 130,000 users, across the UK, with over 1 million hours of childcare already requested on our platform. We are a venture-backed tech startup, growing fast, with funding already secured to grow the team and business further.
We’ve recently launched a permanent nanny placement service to complement our flagship marketplace product. Due to consistent high demand we’re now growing the team to drive this particular part of our business forward – that’s where you come in!
What you’ll be doing:
- Advising clients: You’ll be speaking with parents daily, understanding their specific needs, confidently showcasing the benefits of our services and building lasting relationships that result in successful placements.
- Onboarding Nannies: The key to success in this role will be building and having access to a brilliant pool of candidates. You’ll be tasked with recruiting, onboarding and nurturing our nanny-base – ensuring supreme quality and amazing engagement with our brand and service.
- Job matching: From the moment of a parent’s first enquiry, to placement, you’ll be liaising between clients and nannies, to help each other find the perfect fit in the most efficient and enjoyable way possible.
- Reporting: We are a data-driven business and you’ll be responsible for reporting on your activity and pipeline in a structured and granular way.
What we’re looking for:
- Kindness, honesty and decency. This is the first thing we look for in anyone we interview. Childcare is the most important and emotionally charged service that our parents invest in, we never take this lightly. It’s without doubt a must-have!
- Recruitment or sales experience: You are able to demonstrate a strong consultative selling style, with the ability to form great relationships & successfully progress sales through the funnel. Experience in childcare is a major plus, but not a prerequisite.
- A great way with people: You are highly skilled, engaging, personable and likeable when dealing with customers – whatever the situation or channel. We care deeply about the brand we’re building at Bubble and our values when it comes to how we talk to our customers – it’s vital that you’re able to be a brilliant representation of that.
- Emotional intelligence: Finding a nanny is hard work for parents – it’s sensitive and can be an emotional decision too. We need people who are totally switched on to that, and are able to speak with clients in a relevant, reassuring and confident way.
- Tenacious and target driven: You’re not only used to working in a sales and/or targets driven environment, but you get a real kick out of it. You love exceeding target expectations and have a proven track record.
- Attention to detail: You’re very adept at juggling many balls without taking your eye off any of them. You know how to move potential clients through a structured sales funnel in a smart, predictable and efficient way.
- Hunger & enthusiasm: We plan to grow fast and have an enormous opportunity in front of us. We’re looking for people who relish a challenge and are eager to make their mark.
- 1 hour Hangout/F2F interview with Head of Nanny Services & one other person
- Final interview – 30 min phone/hangout with Ari, Guy (head of B2B) or Jess (Head of Supply). This is a culture interview
The formal learning & development structure is TBC but as a start, all new employees will receive the following: –
- Training on our products & systems
- Industry knowledge
- “sales” skills – discovery, creating urgency, objection handling etc.
- Shadowing existing team members
- Ongoing there will be regular 1-1 coaching sessions, team training sessions & long term development plans
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Company pension
- 25 days a year holiday
- A new macbook
- Option for flexible working
- Ongoing training & development
- A dynamic environment with regular team & company social events
- An innovative & passionate organisation going through a rapid growth phase
- Benefits platform offering great high street discounts and other perks