At Bubble, we’re on a mission to help parents be all they need to be. We do this by making it simple, secure and quick for them to access flexible childcare on-demand. Our flagship product is the Bubble marketplace app. Powered by our cutting-edge technology, thousands of parents use it to discover, book and pay flexible babysitters and nannies. Over a million hours of childcare have been requested on Bubble and our investors include some of the country’s best tech entrepreneurs.
Alongside growing our core product, we’ve begun building other childcare services that our customers want and need. Our permanent nanny service has shown amazing early demand, traction and potential, and we’re looking for a sales leader to help us ensure we fulfil it.
You’ll be reporting to the CEO, with overall P&L responsibility for this service line. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the sales team: Day-to-day leadership of a team of recruitment consultants, ensuring they are motivated, happy and excelling against their own personal targets.
- Personal sales quota: You’ll carry your own personal sales quota each month, leading your team from the front and by example, and ensuring you stay close to what clients want and need from our service.
- Training & development: New recruits into the team will need a brilliant onboarding and training process in order to get up to speed asap, whilst existing team members should have exposure to an ongoing programme of training and personal development.
- Team recruitment: Working with the CEO to budget the resources required within the team and overseeing recruitment of all new people into it.
- Service development: Working with the product and engineering teams to ensure that we are building a world class product, with the operational and technical capacity to deliver on our ambitious targets for this division of the business.
- Reporting: Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports covering sales team progress and performance and communicating these with senior management, the Board and investors.
What we’re looking for
- Sales leadership: You have 5+ years of experience of running a sales/recruitment team and a demonstrable track record of success.
- Scaling experience: You’ve worked in high-growth, tech-driven environments before and understand what it takes for products and services to scale.
- Data-driven: You are technical and good with handling and making sense of granular data sets. You have experience you can point to using data, and associated tools, in order to understand and drive sales performance.
- Creativity & ingenuity: We’re a technology business and we love building new products that inject creativity and innovation to what is an industry crying out for it. You’ll be expected to lead with new ideas that make our nanny service unique and best in class.
- Passion: Startups are hard, full on and throw constant challenges at the people within them. We need someone who is positive, high energy and truly passionate about what Bubble is trying to do.
- High EQ: Childcare is so important and parents are understandably sensitive about it. Being smart, sensitive and truly understanding to their needs will be vital to building a service they identify with and love.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Company share options
- Option for flexible/remote working
- Monthly childcare allowance