At Bubble, we’re on a mission to help parents be all they need to be. We do this by making it simple, secure and quick for them to access flexible childcare on-demand.
Powered by our cutting-edge technology, thousands of parents use our on-demand app to discover, book and pay for their nannies and babysitters. Over a million hours of childcare have been requested on the Bubble app so far, and we’re backed by a great VC investor and Founders of some of the UK’s biggest tech success stories. Customers love us too – we’re rated 5-stars on Trustpilot, and we’ve previously been voted Apple’s App of the Year.
We’re deeply passionate about our product and technology, and how we’re utilising it to revolutionise and disrupt a huge industry – that has a huge impact on millions of people.
This is such an exciting time for our business, with so many fantastic opportunities ahead of us, and meaningful, impactful products and services to roll out. We’re looking for an exceptional Product Lead to ensure we’re delivering only incredible experiences to the customers who rely on us.
You’ll be determining what, when and how we build at Bubble. We’re looking for someone super-talented, passionate and hungry to make a mark and lead a company to scale. An individual with the strategic and commercial nous to determine what we should be building, and the operational rigour needed to build out a world class product function.
- Define our product vision: Collaborate with the leadership team to set business goals and objectives that determine our product roadmap – which you’ll own.
- Product management: Work closely with our Tech Leadership and wider engineering team to ensure they have a clear understanding of what they’re building, why they’re building it and when. You’ll be responsible for delivering detailed briefs to the technical team, encompassing all UX and UI requirements too.
- Data-centricity: Define the product performance metrics and KPIs, monitor them and understand and communicate how they are contributing to the bigger company objectives. Champion data driven practices within product & tech and across the wider organisation, ensuring accurate collection of data and insights to help make informed decisions to improve the customer experience and business goals.
- Customer focus: Establish mechanisms for continual customer feedback loops to ensure we truly understand our customers, their needs and pain points and feed this insight into the product process.
- Product marketing: Collaborate with the marketing teams to produce effective product marketing, which complements and reinforces the value proposition for all customer types.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working in other technology startups, ideally those with consumer app-based, marketplace products
- You have a keen eye for detail, and have an advanced, nuanced understanding of UX/UI design.
- Whilst not necessarily being an engineer level coder, you have a strong technical understanding of software engineering principles.
- You understand how to conduct user interviews and obtain customer feedback in an unbiased way, and are able to dive into user needs and pain points.
- You have great communication skills, which you use to engage with and influence stakeholders across the business and outside of it too.
- You are able to create detailed and sophisticated product roadmaps, stories and specs that engineers love.
- We’re a market-leading product that customers truly love and are immensely passionate about
- We build product that has an enormous impact on our users. What we do really matters.
- What we do isn’t easy though – it’s really hard to get right. Which makes it such an interesting challenge and fulfilling product to work on.
- We’ve got a great and growing engineering team you’ll love working with!
- We’ve got so many exciting opportunities in front of us – our core marketplace, B2B and other childcare and household services.
- We’re well funded, backed by an awesome VC (Ada Ventures) and amazing Founders of Boohoo, Betfair & Photobox amongst others.
- We give back – during Covid we rolled out a free childcare service for the NHS which had over 10,000 hours of requests put through it. Plus our partnership with TERN is funding childcare for a group of refugee entrepreneurs.
- Competitive salary
- Company share options
- Option for flexible/remote working
- Monthly childcare allowance