At Bubble, we’re on a mission to help parents be all they need to be. We do this by making it simple, secure and quick for them to access flexible childcare on-demand. Our flagship product is the Bubble marketplace app. Powered by our cutting-edge technology, thousands of parents use it to discover, book and pay flexible babysitters and nannies. Over a million hours of childcare have been requested on Bubble and our investors include the Founders of Betfair, Boohoo.com and Photobox.
Bubble is an invaluable tool for working parents and we’ve recently launched our b2b arm, selling our services to UK employers who are looking to support the parents in their business with access to flexible childcare and other related parental support.
The impact that Bubble has on their people and businesses is incredibly powerful. We help their people become happier, healthier and more productive. And for businesses, we play a vital role in them hitting their D&I objectives, and ensuring that working mothers in particular are empowered and supported.
We’ve already won some impressive clients and have a strategic partnership in place with the world’s biggest childcare business. We’re so excited by the potential of this part of our business and are looking for someone exceptional, entrepreneurial and hugely driven to come in and lead it.
You’ll have overall P&L responsibility for our B2B arm. Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales leadership: You’ll be leasing from the front when it comes to winning new clients, as well as building out the sales team and processes required to hit ambitious targets.
- Demand generation: You’ll work closely with the marketing team to ensure that your sales team benefits from the support of a brilliant inbound marketing function.
- Training & development: New recruits into the team will need a brilliant onboarding and training process in order to get up to speed asap, whilst existing team members should have exposure to an ongoing programme of training and personal development.
- Recruitment: Budget the resources required within the team and overseeing recruitment of all new people into it.
- Service development: Working with the product and engineering teams to ensure that we are building a world class product, with the operational and technical capacity to deliver on our ambitious targets for this division of the business.
- Reporting: Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports covering sales team progress and performance and communicating these with senior management, the Board and investors.
What we’re looking for
- Sales & commercial leadership: You have a demonstrable track record of driving growth and commercial success via sales and business development.
- Scaling experience: You’ve worked in high-growth, tech-driven environments before and understand what it takes for products and services to scale.
- Data-driven: You are technical and good with handling and making sense of granular data sets. You have experience you can point to of using data, and associated tools, in order to understand and drive sales performance.
- Creativity & ingenuity: We’re a technology business and we love building new products that inject creativity and innovation to what is an industry crying out for it. You’ll be expected to lead with new ideas that makes our service unique and always one step ahead.
- Passion: Startups are hard, full on and throw constant challenges at the people within them. We need someone who is positive, high energy and truly passionate about what Bubble is trying to do.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Company share options
- Option for flexible/remote working
- Monthly childcare allowance