At Bubble, we’re striving to solve one of society’s biggest problems, with the potential to make life better for millions of people.
Our revolutionary on-demand app allows parents to source, book and pay for childcare quickly, flexibly and securely. Our mission is to help parents be all they need to be.
Customers have really embraced our service offering and we now boast over 130,000 users, across the UK, with over 1 million hours of childcare already requested on our platform. We are a venture-backed tech startup, with funding already secured to grow the team and business further.
In the most part, our growth to date has been achieved organically, and we’re now looking for an ambitious, passionate and brilliant digital marketer to head up our user acquisition, and to play a leading role in scaling our business to new heights.
This is an ideal role for someone with 4-7 year’s experience in digital marketing, deeply passionate about their trade and ready to take the next step up in their career.
- Strategy: Work closely with our CCO to build and oversee our strategy for user acquisition via paid and organic digital channels. This will include ideating the campaigns, picking the channels and assigning the budget accordingly. It’ll also involve determining the resource required internally and externally to deliver on your plans.
- Paid media: Oversee the execution of our campaigns across various digital channels; Facebook, Instagram, PPC, affiliates and other channels you’ll want to utilise.
- Organic traffic: Working with our content producer to drive growth via owned and organic channels such as SEO and referrals.
- CRO: Work closely with the product and technology team to ensure that we are converting new users as smartly and efficiently as possible. Your responsibility doesn’t stop at sign-up, rather getting customers to the point of activation.
- Data & analytics: Have ownership of our marketing attribution and reporting stack. Ensure that as a business we have a clear picture of how we are performing, with the ability to report granularly and coherently to senior stakeholders and investors.
- Management: Be responsible for managing and mentoring junior marketing team members and agency resources.
Skills & Experience Required
- Scaling experience: You’ve had recent hands-on experience scaling user growth at a digital (ideally app based) consumer service. You have strong conviction in your skills and ideas and will be able to lean on successful experiences when being tasked with devising the strategy for Bubble.
- Hands on: You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and you understand how to build campaigns across channels from scratch.
- Curious: You are inherently passionate about digital growth and testing new channels and technologies. You have a growth-mindset and love to test and learn.
- Deeply technical: You love working hands-on with technical teams to setup tracking and automation tools. You know what tools a business like Bubble should be using to build a cutting edge marketing stack.
- Data driven: You make decisions based on data and are adept at identifying what insight is required to make the right calls, and to understand what is working and what is not.
- Highly numerate: You are very comfortable with numbers and large data sets.
- Creative: You’re technical and know how to scale marketing most efficiently – but you also know that great marketing starts with great creative ideas, and you love coming up with these too.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Ownership, the opportunity to build out a team, and a clear pathway to career growth
- Mentorship from outstanding marketing experts.
- Option for flexible working
- Free childcare allowance
To apply please email your CV and a short letter or video explaining why you’re excited about this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.