At Bubble, we are striving to solve one of society’s biggest problems, with the potential to make life better for millions of people.
Our revolutionary on-demand app allows parents to source, book and pay for childcare quickly, flexibly and securely. Our goal is helping parents be ‘all they need to be’. We are in a unique position to really add value and change the lives of our users for the better, during Covid and beyond.
Customers have really embraced our service offering and we now boast over 130,000 users, across the UK, with over 1 million hours of childcare already requested on our platform. We are a venture-backed tech startup, growing fast, with funding already secured to grow the team and business further.
Our tech-driven approach aids this by using big data and 100m+ relationship nodes between our users to connect parents with carers from within their own trusted social circles. We are in the business of digitising trust and we are deeply passionate about the potential of our product. As well as scaling up, we are also committed to further innovation and development and are scoping out several new features and services to further benefit our customers.
What we are looking for:
We would love you to be:
- Experienced in front end development and driven to create engaging UIs for consumer products (Typically 4+ years)
- Flexible and enjoy working on a variety of projects (from mobile apps to web dashboards) and technologies to implement UIs designed by our team
- Design orientated and keen to construct well engineered front end applications.
- Experienced in (typically 2+ years):
- React Native
- Familiar with:
- Adobe XD
- Be passionate about your code
- Committed to professional and personal development
- Up for a challenge
You are great at what you do and you have options, why choose Bubble?
- Access to awesome tech with a feelgood factor – part of our interview process is to give you a look at what we have created and are working on, we think it’s pretty impressive. But we are also building something truly meaningful that transforms our customers’ lives and we are really proud of it
- Small but mighty – we’re small, tight-knit with lots of passion for the difference we make
- We’re going places – you’ll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to something big
- Support – our wider team will be on hand to make sure you are happy and supported as you settle your new role. We are also hiring a Lead Engineer and a Full Stack Engineer into the team, so you are not alone and will get support from amazing engineering mentors.
- We give back
- During Covid, we have helped match volunteer childminders with NHS key workers to help them juggle the amazing work they do for the public with their personal commitments. Over 10,000 hours of volunteer childcare has been posted on Bubble by those in the NHS.
- We partner with female entrepreneurs who have come to this country as refugees to help them overcome the barrier of childcare.
More reasons to join:
- Healthy salary
- Flexible hours
- London base / Work from home days available
- Bubble childcare credits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A shiny new MacBook
- Informal phone conversation with our Talent Partner about your experience and expectations to see if we are the right fit for each other
- Introductory call with our team
- A technical test / showcase and follow up interview with our CTO
- Final interview with senior management
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
* Please no recruiters. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.