Customer Success Executive
At Bubble, we are striving to solve one of society’s biggest problems, with the potential to make life better
for millions of people.
Our revolutionary on-demand app allows parents to discover and book amazing local nannies and
babysitters quickly, flexibly and securely. Ask any parent and they’ll tell you that the impact on one’s life of
having easy access to quality childcare is profound. The mums, dads and careers in our community love
and rely on our service every day and we are passionate and dedicated to delivering them amazing
We are a venture-backed tech startup, changing the lives of parents for the better and growing fast.
Customers have really embraced our service offering and we now boast over 130,000 users, across the
UK, with over 1 million hours of childcare already requested on our platform. We are a venture-backed
tech startup, growing fast, with funding already secured to grow the team and business further.
Our customers love us, and we’re getting more and more of them, which is where you come in!
Our 5-star rating on Trustpilot is largely down to our relentless focus on outstanding customer service.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Customer Success Executive, you will be responsible for putting our customers at the heart of
everything you do, the ideal candidate loves helping people and proactively solving problems.
We’d love to hear from you if you are an enthusiastic and hard-working individual with operational
acumen, who prides themselves on their ability to provide the highest levels of customer service to both
our customers through every interaction.
You’ll be responsible for, with a daily focus on:
● Customer service: dealing with customer queries and feedback quickly and professionally
● Curation: Curating sitter profiles to ensure a high-quality experience for parents
● Operations: Assisting with our daily payment processes, ensuring our hero sitters get paid on
● Commercial: support parents during the matchmaking process of regular bookings
● Verifications: Overseeing the ID verifications and background checking processes all of our sitters
must clear through
● Working flexibly across variable shift patterns (key hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm/ 9 am – 6
pm and with the need to support on occasional weekends where required)
You need to have…
You love to communicate with people, solve problems and be part of a team that is making a difference.
You are either experienced or eager to learn:
● Previous customer service for online companies – you are digital savvy and have experience
working well in high-volume environments
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English
● Great interpersonal skills; empathetic, friendly and with a positive attitude
● Highly collaborative, a great communicator and a team player!
● Superb organisational skills and an ability to expertly juggle a few things at once
● A can-do attitude – you roll your sleeves up and get things done. You don’t shirk a challenge and
you know what it means to work hard
● Curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take initiative to find creative solutions
It’s a big plus if you have…
● Experience working for early-stage tech startups
● Good knowledge of Intercom, Mailchimp, Zendesk, Slack and other CRM platforms
● Competitive salary
● 25 days a year holiday
● Company Pension
● A new MacBook
● Flexible working (3 days in the office, 2 working from home)
● Private healthcare
● 2 weeks work from anywhere
● Birthday as holiday
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications
from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability,
religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.