At Bubble we’re on a mission to help parents be all they need to be. We do this by making it simple, secure and quick for them to access flexible childcare on-demand. Our flagship product is the Bubble marketplace app. Powered by our cutting-edge technology, thousands of parents use it to discover, book and pay flexible babysitters and nannies. Over a million hours of childcare have been requested on Bubble, we’re rated 5-stars on Trustpilot and are backed by venture capital and some of the country’s best tech entrepreneurs.
Bubble also supports employers to provide subsidised childcare as a flexible benefit to their working parents. Particularly in light of the impact of Covid-19, offering childcare support is essential to maintaining parent-staff wellbeing and productivity, meeting diversity and inclusion objectives, and retaining and attracting top talent.
We are now seeking a fantastic B2B marketeer to help us drive awareness of this channel and grow sales.
You’ll be responsible for growing overall awareness about our service for employers. You’ll work closely with our wider marketing and b2b sales team, building an intelligent marketing function that is consistently supplying quality leads into our sales funnel for conversion.
- Outbound marketing: Run outreach campaigns across various channels (email / paid social / LinkedIn, search) to drive leads and book meetings for our sales team.
- Inbound marketing: Create content and campaigns that drive interest and awareness, using Hubspot and other tools to ensure we’re tracking and handling such interest in an ultra smart and automated manner.
- Lead nurturing: Develop comms and content programs that cleverly nurture interest from a prospect’s first point of intent, until deal closure by the sales team
- Brand: Ensure that Bubble is a thought leader in this space, organising and participating in relevant events and working with the wider marketing team to leverage PR and other opportunities to the benefit of our b2b sales efforts.
- Partner engagement: Manage a key existing b2b partnership channel and setup new ones that help drive lends and awareness.
- Employee activation: Drive usage and engagement of the service by employees once their employer signs up. Develop materials and case studies, as well as events and other initiatives that are geared towards ensuring that once an employer signs up to the service, they and their employees are set up for success.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience: You must have been working in marketing for 5+ years of experience, ideally working in the B2B space. Exposure to employee benefits and/or selling into HR Teams is a major plus.
- CRM platform love: You need strong experience in setting up and utilising Hubspot (ideally) or a similar tool for running outbound and inbound marketing activities.
- Creative: You’re an excellent communicator who can ideate and create compelling sales and marketing content, across written and verbal channels.
- Tech fluency: You are technically savvy with hands-on experience of using sales, marketing and data tools required to build a modern and high performing b2b marketing function.
- Curious: Interesting in testing new ideas, keep on top of latest theories and trends
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Lovely West London office space
- Option for flexible working
- Free childcare allowance
To apply please email your CV and a short letter or video explaining why you’re excited about this role to email@example.com.