The bubble app calculates the exact length and price of a sit and lets the parent pay in a tap at the end of the night.
Here’s how it works:
- The sit starts automatically at the pre-booked time.
- The “Active Sit” screen runs throughout the sit, watching the clock and allowing the parent and sitter to call or message each other directly.
- Once the parent arrives home, they press the “End Sit” button at the bottom of their “Active Sit” screen. This stops the clock and takes the parent through to payment.
- At this point, the app has calculated the exact price a parent needs to pay. The parent has the opportunity to do a quick review and make any edits they require. When they’re happy, they hit “pay now” to pay via their registered card.
- The parent and sitter now have the chance to leave their reviews.
- For parents, a £3.50 booking fee applies on each booking and will be added to the bill at the end of the night
So what are you waiting for? Get the app now.