OUR KIDS aren’t the only ones dreading the sound of the school bell next week. UK parents have revealed how uniforms, ignored homework and Inset Day have them stressing out.
Our survey has revealed the top 10 back-to-school concerns of parents up and down the country.
Incomplete holiday homework and reinstating the regular bedtime routine top the worry-list, while planning what to wear for the first drop off makes it in at number nine.
The full top 10 is below:
1. The holiday homework my kids didn’t do
2. Reinstating the usual bed-time routine
3. The cost of the extra-curricular activities
4. Stationery Swag
5. 50 Shades of Blue: Nailing the correct shade of our school uniform
6. Avoiding the PTA Rep
7. New teachers to impress
8. What is Inset Day and does it apply to me?
9. What to wear at drop-off
10. New shoes getting scuffed straight away
Despite the worries, 72% of those parents surveyed admitted they were glad to have school back in.
Need after-school childcare? Check out the Find Regular Help feature on the bubble app.
And check out our top tips for finding the perfect after-school sitter.