1. The Promotor is Tribo Technologies Ltd. Company No.: 09834115. Reg. Office: Camburgh House, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3DN, UK.
2. To enter the competition, you are required to comment on a Facebook competition post or an Instagram competition post. Competition posts will be marked as such in the post copy.
5. Only one entry per person per platform will be accepted. If you enter on both Facebook and Instagram, you can have a maximum of two entries.
6. Automated entries will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for any reason whatsoever.
8. The winner will be chosen at random by a member of bubble staff.
11. The £100 will be paid to a single establishment, and may not be divided between two or more establishments.
12. The prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. You may be required to produce ID when claiming the prize.
13. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without notice.
14. In participating in this competition, you offer a complete release of Facebook and acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
16. Bubble reserves the right to extend the competition closing date at its discretion.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name in connection with the competition and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by the Promoter relating to any publicity in respect of the competition.
18. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.