As a babysitter on bubble, ensuring you have a fantastic profile is absolutely key to winning babysitting jobs.
We know that parents are much more likely to book a sitter on the app if they can see a clear, friendly profile photo and an informative, engaging bio.
Additionally, the bubble app detects when babysitter’s do not have their profiles completed and will temporarily remove their profiles from the search results.
So taking a moment to ensure your bubble profile is doing yourself justice is well worth it!
Here are some tips to help:
Tips for a great bio
- Cover your experience with babysitting and childcare.
- Give an insight into your hobbies and interests.
- Provide some details about what you’re currently doing ( e.g nannying, studying etc…)
- Keep it snappy! 4-5 lines is ideal.
Tips for a great photo
- Choose a clear head shot with your full face in view. Head and shoulder shots are ideal. Avoid using photos that are either too close up or too far away.
- There shouldn’t be any other people (or animals) in the picture ( kids are ok :).
- You should be smiling (we all should!)
- Don’t use a photo with animated graphics.
- Orientation – the photo must be the right way up
Getting these two elements right is crucial to building a profile that’ll attract local parents.
On top of this, take a minute to ensure you’ve also completed the fields relating to the certifications you hold (e.g. DBS), the languages you speak and the ages of children that you have experience looking after.
And if you’ve any questions just drop us a line at [email protected]