bubble plus is a subscription service for parents offering them:
- Use of the bubble booking platform with no booking fees to pay on each sit.
- Access to exclusive benefits and discounts from selected partners.
- Access to features on the app not available to non-subscribers.
- As of 1st July 2018, the subscription cost of bubble plus is £11.99 for a monthly package, £25 for 3-months access, £40 for 6-months access.
- Payment for bubble plus is taken in advance and gives access to subscription benefits for the period that was subscribed for. It will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, on the billing date as stated in the app.
- Customers are free to cancel at any time with no charge or penalty.
- If a user cancels their subscription, their access to bubble plus will remain live until their next billing date. Upon this date, their access will be terminated and their card will not be charged further. At this point they will revert to being a standard bubble app customer.
- To cancel a bubble plus subscription, customers need to send in a cancellation request to [email protected]
- Access to bubble plus ensures that customers who subscribe will not pay the regular bubble booking fee (currently £3.50) on each sit completed while their subscription is active.
- bubble plus customers also have access to exclusive partner discounts via their bubble app as well as access to specific features that are not made available to other non-subscribers.
- All bubble plus customers are still subject to the general term and conditions of the bubble app. These terms and conditions are available to view here.